United States President Donald Trump has chosen to delay a “very major attack” on Iran. The US ruler has instructed the Department of War to hold off on strikes for a few days to give Tehran a chance to accept the deal sent by Washington.
The US is demanding that Iran accept the most recent deal, or else it will unleash an attack. Trump said the strike had been scheduled for Tuesday, but that he had ordered the Pentagon to stand down for now after Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and “some others” urged him to allow more time for diplomacy.
The Department of War is still on standby, however, awaiting orders to attack with a full-scale assault unless Tehran accepts a deal on Washington’s terms, according to a report by RT.
“We were getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow,” Trump told journalists. “I’ve put it off for a little while, hopefully maybe forever, but possibly for a little while, because we’ve had very big discussions with Iran.”
Trump claimed that the US and Iran are getting very close to making a deal. The US has long maintained that any peace agreement will include the banning of Iran’s development of nuclear weapons.
Trump added that the assault will occur “at a moment’s notice” if Iran chooses to not accept the terms.
The announcement follows a series of threats by Trump, who warned Iran over the weekend that “the Clock is Ticking” and that “there won’t be anything left” of the country unless it accepts Washington’s demands. –RT
Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has insisted that “dialogue does not mean surrender,” promising in a post on X on Monday that Tehran would defend “the interests and honor of Iran” with “all our might.”
US & Israel Prepare To Attack Iran Next Week
Read the full article here




