Close Menu
Survival Prepper StoresSurvival Prepper Stores
  • Home
  • News
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Firearms
  • Videos
What's Hot

Why This Deployment Made Me Leave Special Forces

February 20, 2026

Surviving Black Hawk Down

February 20, 2026

Treacherous Country, Mischievous Horses, and One Missing Ram Turned Our DIY Sheep Hunt into a Rodeo

February 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Survival Prepper StoresSurvival Prepper Stores
  • Home
  • News
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Firearms
  • Videos
Survival Prepper StoresSurvival Prepper Stores
Join Us
Home » “Law Must Take Its Course”: King Charles Responds To Arrest Of Former Prince Andrew
Prepping & Survival

“Law Must Take Its Course”: King Charles Responds To Arrest Of Former Prince Andrew

Vern EvansBy Vern EvansFebruary 20, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
“Law Must Take Its Course”: King Charles Responds To Arrest Of Former Prince Andrew

Update (0810ET):

King Charles has released his first public statement regarding Andrew’s arrest. He said:

I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office. What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation.

Let me state clearly: the law must take its course.

As this process continues, it would not be right for me to comment further on this matter. Meanwhile, my family and I will continue in our duty and service to you all. Charles R.

The official release from Royal Communications:

BBC News has learned that the Prince and Princess of Wales support King Charles’s statement regarding the arrest of Andrew.

The optics here are not favorable for the Royal Family.

*   *   *

BBC News reported that Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, formerly known as Prince Andrew, was arrested early Thursday morning on suspicion of misconduct in public office, amid allegations he shared confidential government trade documents with the late Jeffrey Epstein. The Epstein fallout continues to spread by the day, rattling not just governments but also the corporate world.

Six unmarked police cars arrived at Wood Farm, Andrew’s new residence on King Charles’ Sandringham estate in Norfolk, eastern England, shortly after 0800 local time.

The Thames Valley Police released a statement shortly after the arrest, confirming that it “arrested a man in his sixties from Norfolk on suspicion of misconduct in public office and are carrying out searches at addresses in Berkshire and Norfolk.”

“As British law requires, the police did not name the suspect, but the details provided in the police report match what is known about the public misconduct allegations,” the New York Times noted.

BBC Radio 5 Live’s Danny Shaw said the longest Andrew can be held in police custody is 96 hours, noting that, in most cases, suspects are held for 12 to 24 hours.

Shaw said Andrew will be placed in “a cell in a custody suite” with just “a bed and a toilet”, where he will wait until his police interview, adding, “There’ll be no special treatment for him”.

Dal Babu, former Metropolitan Police Chief Superintendent, told BBC News that concerns had been “growing and growing” over the last few weeks regarding Andrew. This comes as the US Department of Justice has dumped millions of files related to Epstein – read the latest probe here.

Babu said the arrest means police will be “able to access computer equipment, files, photographs, and any other evidence” and “can carry out searches of any premises he owns or occupies, or any other premises he controls, so there may well be searches in other areas as well”.

BBC’s Lucy Manning provided more color on what the investigation centers around:

My understanding is that there’s been a very significant development in the investigation into the Epstein files. Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been arrested this morning on suspicion of misconduct in public office.

That goes back to documents from when he was a trade envoy, that are alleged to have been passed to Epstein.

. . .

It’s Thames Valley Police who have been looking into these allegations against Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

They have been looking into allegations of misconduct in public office and allegations that a second woman was sent to the UK by Jeffrey Epstein for a sexual encounter with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

My understanding is that this arrest is just about the misconduct in public office and obviously a very significant moment that the former prince has been arrested.

He has previously strenuously denied any wrongdoing on any of these matters related to Epstein.

*Developing…

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

Treacherous Country, Mischievous Horses, and One Missing Ram Turned Our DIY Sheep Hunt into a Rodeo

Iran Nuclear Site HIT By Huge EXPLOSION – Trump Prepares For TOTAL WAR

BREAKING: NATO Forces STORM Secret Iran Ship – World On ALERT

Iran Aircraft BUZZES U.S. Navy Carrier – Secret Plane RUSHING In

The Dual Threat Fishing League Might Be the Biggest Scam in the History of Bass Tournaments

U.S. Actions Toward Cuba Are Criminal

Don't Miss

Surviving Black Hawk Down

Videos February 20, 2026

Watch full video on YouTube

Treacherous Country, Mischievous Horses, and One Missing Ram Turned Our DIY Sheep Hunt into a Rodeo

February 20, 2026

“Law Must Take Its Course”: King Charles Responds To Arrest Of Former Prince Andrew

February 20, 2026

Hard Enduro Training in Utah

February 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Copyright © 2026 Survival Prepper Stores. All rights reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.