Close Menu
Survival Prepper StoresSurvival Prepper Stores
  • Home
  • News
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Firearms
  • Videos
What's Hot

Zelensky: I Don’t Have Time “For All This Sh*t!”

February 18, 2026

Federal agents seize 4,359 Mexico-bound guns under Trump administration

February 18, 2026

Envoys signal no breakthrough on bridging Russia and Ukraine’s military, political differences

February 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Survival Prepper StoresSurvival Prepper Stores
  • Home
  • News
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Firearms
  • Videos
Survival Prepper StoresSurvival Prepper Stores
Join Us
Home » Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600
Prepping & Survival

Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600

Vern EvansBy Vern EvansFebruary 18, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600

Despite a United States-backed ceasefire that has been in effect since October 2025, the death toll in Gaza has topped 600. That number eclipses the thousands when accounting for those wounded in Palestine since the ceasefire officially began.

According to a report by RT, the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza said on Monday that 603 people had been killed and more than 1,600 injured since the ceasefire came into force on October 11th, 2025. An unspecified number of bodies “remain under the rubble and in the streets,” as rescue teams cannot safely reach many areas, the officials added.

It sure seems like the “ceasefire” has been unsuccessful, considering such a high death toll. But, to be fair, we did mention that Israel has been violating the ceasefire and blaming Palestine since not long after it went into effect.

Israel Continues To Demolish Gazan Buildings During “Ceasefire”

The Israeli military said the “precise” strikes were carried out in accordance with international law and described them as a response to a “ceasefire violation” by Hamas. An Israeli official reportedly claimed that “terrorists emerged from a tunnel east of the yellow line,” referring to a military boundary unilaterally imposed inside Gaza after the truce. –RT

Most of the reported post-ceasefire deaths have occurred along this so-called “Yellow Line.”  This is a designated no-go zone that is meant to ban Palestinians from large areas of the enclave. Human rights groups have condemned repeated Israeli operations there as truce violations, saying the cordon has expanded westward and now covers roughly 58% of Gaza’s land area.

The latest strikes come just days before the inaugural meeting of U.S. ruler Donald Trump’s newly formed “Board of Peace”. That group is scheduled to meet on February 19th. It was established in mid-January, and the U.S.-led body is intended to oversee reconstruction, security, and political transition in Gaza.

Trump Reveals “Phase Two” of the Gaza Ceasefire

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

Zelensky: I Don’t Have Time “For All This Sh*t!”

A Pocket-Sized, Stabilized Spotting Scope

The Obama Administration’s Prostitution Scandal And The Ruemmler-Epstein Connection

F-22 Fighter Jets RACE Towards Iran – Negotiations COLLAPSE

Trump SMASHES Cartel Target In Brutal Fashion – No Survivors

Russian Aircraft SMOKED By New Weapon *INSANE VIDEO*

Don't Miss

Federal agents seize 4,359 Mexico-bound guns under Trump administration

News February 18, 2026

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! FIRST ON FOX: Federal agents seized more…

Envoys signal no breakthrough on bridging Russia and Ukraine’s military, political differences

February 18, 2026

Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600

February 18, 2026

A Pocket-Sized, Stabilized Spotting Scope

February 18, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Copyright © 2026 Survival Prepper Stores. All rights reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.